Participants on all American Councils study abroad programs to earn U.S. academic credit via transcript from Bryn Mawr College.
Credit for work completed on American Councils programs is issued through Bryn Mawr College. American Councils will submit one transcript request per participant at the conclusion of the program. Program alumni may request transcripts at any time, however, at no additional cost.

To request additional transcripts, print out a transcript request form from the Bryn Mawr College registrar's office and mail it to the address below:

Office of the Registrar
Bryn Mawr College
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

Be sure to clearly indicate the complete mailing address and name of recipient for where you wish the transcript to be sent.

I think I made tremendous progress with my own language skills during this summer both grammatically and communicatively.

--Kaitlin, Armenia

Blogs From Abroad

Photo Galleries